Received late due to a USPS snafu

Hi!

I think the USPS and I had a small snafu. I have a POB that I check at least once a week. For 2, MAYBE 3 weeks I didn't have a chance to check it. No worries, right? I thought It was odd that I wasn't getting much mail but I figured with the holidays and the fact that I'm often behind on mailing, that other people could be as well.

Today when I went, I have a tag in my box that said I needed to go to the counter because I had more mail than would fit in the box. Ummm.. ok? Even though my box was empty except for the notice?  Somehow or another, ALL OF MY MAIL was being put NOT in my mail box due. I don't know if it got full when i went 2 weeks or what. But there was no notice until now. And they handed me about 50 pieces of mail, so dating back to SEPT!

And I thought I was CAUGHT UP!?

It was a good, I know, but I hate I had mail from so many people and didn't know it?

So, today I received mail from the following:
Beatrice in OKC
Melinda in Denver
Patrica Landon- 2 items!
Tony Mc- 2 items!
Kim in Fall River
Kimmie Dearest
Anna in Germany
Petrol Petal in S. Africa
Nathan in MT
Uncustomary- 3 items!
Jeanne in Kansas- 2 kitems!
Jennifer in Kansas- 2 items!

Writing back soon,
Maggie!

0 comments: